With Christmas on the horizon – now is the time to think about Marketing & PR Tactics for the season. In fact, you could categorise them into Christmas Past, Present, and Future.
Looking back over the past year did you discover what Marketing and PR tactics have worked for you? Which ones are you going to make a significant part of your future marketing campaigns?
2. Begin sending Christmas e-card to clients and customers and be inventive – send a message they will remember.
3. Send traditional New Year cards too as these are an extension of the festive period and your customers will have them displayed long after the 12th day re-iterating your message and showcasing your brand.
- Start a seasonal countdown for 12 bargains of Christmas’ SMS messaging and posting onto all your Social Media Channels.
- Begin to use #hashtags with a festive seasonal theme.
- Start now – posting exclusive January sales preview alerts.
- Initiate PR campaigns with gift suggestions and promos tailored to your business. For example, Advent Calendars are festive and fun and an excellent way to raise awareness of your brand.
- Modify your logo and social media profiles to include elements associated with the season and use it throughout the festive season, both online and in printed media.
- Add Christmas designs to your social media header images, either as a single Christmas-themed image for the duration of the festive season or regularly updated to reflect any promotional offers of the season.
- Blog posts can still add value to the lives of your customers while having a more seasonal theme and appeal.
Christmas is an optimum time to post short, relevant videos that help your customers – without being overly promotional. For example, gift wrapping ideas or how to make your own decorations. This can be used on your website, social media accounts, and referenced in email marketing campaigns.
Your customers will be reminded of your products every day throughout the Christmas period. An ideal opportunity to promote your brand and display your messages for nearly a month.
Follow us www.deferoconsultancy.co.uk